Collection of your detailsYou may be able to view and use our public facing website without you providing or us collecting your details. However, your use of certain areas of the website may require you submitting some of your details to respond to your requests and enquiries.
Methods we use to collect your detailsWe collect your details through different mediums including but not limited to:
- Web forms in our website;
- Any communication method;
- through your access and use of our website;
- And/or when you purchase and/or subscribe to, or pay for one or more of our services that you have requested.
Details we collectDepending on your requirements and how you use our website, the details we generally collect may include your:
- Full name (which may include your maiden and/or middle name(s));
- Date of birth;
- Business name;
- Business registration number;
- Business structure;
- Personal and/or business email address;
- Mobile/cell phone number;
- Home and/or business phone number;
- Home and/or business mailing and/or street address;
- Credit or debit card details;
- One or multiple passwords to provide you with access (if eligibale) to the Account Portal, Admin Console and any other secure areas that we manage;
- Details about the services you have enquired about, requested and/or purchased from us, as well as any additional details deemed necessary to deliver those services and/or respond to your enquiry and request;
- Additional details you provide to us through any medium of communication and/or other details you provide to us by request to facilitate your dealings with us.
Other details we collectFor each visitor who reaches the website, we expressively collect the following non-personally identifiable information, including but not limited to:
- Device and browser type;
- Operating system name, version and language;
- Pages viewed while browsing our website;
- Pages access times and referring website addresses;
- IP Address and IP Location;
- Anonymous details of your interaction with our website, services and communications.
Use of your details
- The details we collect (as describe in section "C" of this document), are used for the purpose of providing, analysing, administering, enhancing and personalising our marketing, advertising and service offerings including but not limited to the direct emailing of our newsletters, notifications, online surveys, communications, transaction processing, or a delivery and/or a provision of a service.
- We use both the details in section "C" and section "D" of this document to prevent, detect, investigate potential prohibited and illegal activities, including fraud and unauthorised access to our website and databases.
- We use the details as described in section "D" of this document internally for the purpose of gauging visitor traffic, trends, problem diagnostics and delivering personalised content to you while you are using the website. This type of details are not governed by the Australian Privacy Principles because it does not identify you or anyone else specifically, therefore, those details may be used for any purpose and by any means to serve their designated purpose.
Credit and debit card detailsYour payment details are only required at the time when you need to pay for an invoice that is due for the provision of the service(s) you requested from us and/or you agreed to purchase when offered to you by us, as well as when you need to pay for the renewal of a service, a subscription or the continuous use of a service that requires ongoing fees. At the moment, we accept payments via MasterCard, Visa and Amex, where the only details we store in our database are the last 4 digits of your credit card for verification purposes only, and the expiry date to notify you when you need to update your payment details for any recurring payments (if any) for the service(s) that require(s) such payment methods. Any recurring payments (if any) are processed using our merchant and gateway supplier Stripe who handles the security and encryption of all sensitive payment data. The full details of your credit card are only used during the processing of the payment using our secure transmission platforms. You can find full details about our security measures under our "Security statement". Your payment details are also subject to Stripe policies.
Disclosure of your detailsWe do not sell, trade or transfer your details to third parties. However, we may occasionally share parts of your details with our suppliers and business partners for marketing, advertising or service offering purposes including but not limited to the direct emailing of our newsletters, notifications, online surveys, communications, transaction processing or a delivery and/or a provision of a service. Our suppliers are permitted to obtain only the details they need for the purposes of the provision of the required service(s). We also disclose your details if:
- We have your consent;
- We need to share it in order to provide you with the service(s) you have requested from us;
- Respond to a court order or;
Additional privacy policiesBy using our website, services and communications, your details are also subject to the following privacy policies:
- Google's Privacy & Security
- Google's Privacy & Terms
Security of your detailsTransfer of information across any medium may involve a certain degree of risk, the security of your details is very important to us. Along side our suppliers, we take every measure with a great deal of effort to treat your details with the utmost security. Therefore we use a range of technologies and techniques including compliance with security policies, to ensure your details are protected, secured and harmless from unauthorised access. Your details are held in electronic and hard copy formats which may be combined and/or linked with other details about you, that are collected from third parties.
Access to the Account Portal and the Admin ConsoleAccess and use of the Account Portal and The Admin Console is restricted to authorised clients only. It is against the law to misuse or misrepresent your identity or your affiliation with an entity, impersonate any person or entity, or misstate the origin of any materials you are exposed to through the website. You are solely responsible for the security of the your details including your account number, email address and password that provide access to the account portal and the admin console. You should not share those details with anyone whatsoever including storing your access details in shared or public computers and devices. Any misuse or authorised access detected will result in locking your account until further verification and investigation against your account is completed.
Details RemovalWe receive a huge amount of communications daily, either directly via email or through our web forms in the website. Sometimes we receive communications that may become irrelevant over time or may be considered as a once-off contact. We maintain and clean our database in a regular basis, therefore, we reserve the right to remove and delete any of your details from our database if we believe that communication with you becomes irrelevant or not needed in general.
Unless stated otherwise, we reserve the right to review and change certain information contained in our websites without notice.
Last updated by the Creativaholic Studio legal team on 01 July 2017